[Sca-cooks] True sandwich

margali 1margali at 99main.com
Tue Jun 12 18:08:36 PDT 2001

That's ok, my lord husband likes his burned on a funerary pyre
;-) I suppose it gives new meaning to the phrase 'funeral meats'!

There used to be a great resteraunt in Virginai Beach where you
could choose and grill your own steaks. We had a grat system.
We'd go pick our steaks, Rob would slap his on the grill, along
with a couple of foil wrapped potatoes. We'd get our salads from
the buffet. He'd go flip his steak and play around with the
taters. We'd get more salad. He'd put my steak on and flip his.
We'd do some potatoes and fixings, and he'd flip my steak.
Finally, our steaks were done and we could eat them. Mine woukd
have cooked for about 7 minutes on both sides, and his would have
been grilling for about 30 minutes. No juice left in it, and
starting to emulate beef jerky around the edges. Yech!
margali
~~~~~the quote starts here:
Vampire!!! j/k. I like my stuff somewhat rare but not all pink.
Gives it a
sweeter flavor.

Misha
(Who is known throughout Caer Mear for his food critique
<~Loooong story. Ask
Baron Balynar if you're in Caer Mear)