[Sca-cooks] Cooking Symposium

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Jun 12 23:25:47 PDT 2001

Gunthar commented:
> >Don't 'spose you'd be driving, would you? I'm in Elfsea, and would be
> >willing to help pay for gas.
> >
> >Madelina de Lyndesaye
>
> I dunno, I might. But I'm also thinking about
> making it a full vacation and taking a week of
> skiing at Vail while I'm up there.

I just tried to convince my wife to do this. But she was unwilling to
do an SCA event on a vacation. And "What would *I* do while you were
at the cooking convention?". Sigh.

The reason that I didn't go to the first one was the cost. To fly
up there was almost as much as it costs me to fly all the way to
Pennsic and that's for two weeks. I've been regretting not going
to the first one though. :-(

Maybe something could be arranged about driving up if there are
some folks looking for riders from Ansteorra though...

Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net