[Sca-cooks] Re: thank you!

Jessica Tiffin melisant at iafrica.com
Wed Jun 13 04:11:54 PDT 2001

Stefan asked:
>Does this mean there are now two SCA groups in South Africa? I was
>only aware of the one in Cape Town.
It's all one Shire, but there are people active in Johannesburg as well as
in Cape Town.  Since we're 1500kms apart, it means we operate
semi-independently.  (We must actually be one of the largest Shires in the
Known World in terms simply of land area...).  It's a bit of a drive for a
two-person cooks' guild meeting!  There are also activities starting up in
Durban, on the East Coast.

>Congratulations on your Panache.
thank you! - and to everyone else who's sent me good wishes.

JdH

Lady Jehanne de Huguenin (Jessica Tiffin)
Chronicler, Shire of Adamastor, South Africa
http://users.iafrica.com/m/me/melisant
Sable, three owls rising argent, each maintaining a willow slip vert.