[Sca-cooks] True sandwich

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Jun 13 08:48:17 PDT 2001

By the way, I was chastised by my sweetie for not giving you the proper way
he makes those sandwiches of his.  According to the "master", you put
butter on one slice of bread, peanut butter on the other.  Then you
"schmear" may on the pb side and catsup on the butter side, sprinkle the pb
side with bacon bits (the real ones, not those fake things), and put the
two halves together.  It still doesn't sound any better, but he thinks
they're grand!

Kiri