[Sca-cooks] Gyro? Hero?

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 10:30:52 PDT 2001

--- Elaine Koogler <ekoogler at chesapeake.net> wrote:
> Are you sure you don't mean RC Cola...as in "RC Cola
> and a Moon Pie"...that
> traditional favorite of all southern rednecks (and
> those who are southern but
> don't admit to being rednecks!!).

What about 'Big Red'???  I thought southern babies
were weaned on Big Red...

I prefer dropping pieces of pretzel salt into a bottle
of Classic Coke (yes, they used to sell it in
bottles...glass bottles, like the ones you see in the
museums...) and watching them sink and then rise, sink
and then rise, sink....

Balthazar of Blackmoor

=====
Let the people hate, as long as they also fear.