[Sca-cooks] Gyro? Hero?

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 10:33:34 PDT 2001

--- Steven Weidner <bigsteve at nycap.rr.com> wrote:
> >Oh! I like Tab. It's just not very available these
> days. But the drink
> >I wish I could get, and I don't think they've ever
> made, is diet Jolt.
> >"Twice the caffeine but no calories!".
>

> The rumor that I heard is that once upon a time,
> they actually did make it.
> Trouble was that when they took away the sugar, they
> didn't replace it with
> anything else.  (though I'd love to find out it
> really does exist, and in a
> sweetened diet form)
>
> Steinn Karlsson

For you true Jolt fans out there, they have released a
Citrus version of Jolt.... imagine a Mountain Dew
(without those strange green things floating in it)
which *doesn't* taste like a urinal cake....

No, I don't know why they call them urinal
'cakes'...they don't taste anything like cake...

Balthazar of Blackmoor

=====
Let the people hate, as long as they also fear.