[Sca-cooks] Re: standard tests

margali margali at 99main.com
Wed Jun 13 11:08:42 PDT 2001

;-)
Taras says that I am going blond as before the individual hairs
turn grey they sort of do this translucent strawberry/ash blond
thing.

What day is your birthday? Taras' is 27th of august, mine is 27
oct so we sort of split the difference and celebrate in
september. Sort of our family tradition for with teh exception of
my mother everybody in the family was born in either september or
october, including my paternal grands and my 2 uncles, and their
wives and kids. I always figured it was some sort of illuminati
clone thing as we fall into 2 categories, brown eyed blonds or
blue eyed auburns.

margali
~~~~~the quote starts here:
My mom was more or less completely gray by the time she was 25.
No, not
guilty, I was not yet conceived. My dad never really got the grey
hair
thing, it just went bright silver one hair at a time, and in no
particular pattern, until he actually became pretty vain about it
in his
80's... I seem to have inherited this pattern, too. The greying,
that is.

Therefore you are young, Margali. QED.

Adamantius