[Sca-cooks] Re: Pennsic SCA-Cooks Get Together

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jun 13 14:32:13 PDT 2001

Lucrezia wrote:
> When is this by the way? And are we supposed to bring anything?

It's scheduled for 4-6 pm, Tues 14, in AS 11 (a 20x30 tent like last
year).  Folk who are able usually bring something period or
period-ish.  Bring the recipe/ingredients or at least a piece of
paper with the name of the dish.  Those who eat should bring
something to eat off of and with.  There may be beverages.

Next year I won't be doing the scheduling so someone should request
using a 30x50 tent for more room.  I think this got scheduled too
late for that.  Also, we/you might want to have it on Monday each
Pennsic so as not to conflict with any courts.

Alys Katharine