[Sca-cooks] Old?

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed Jun 13 18:57:34 PDT 2001

In a message dated 6/13/2001 7:17:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rygbee at montana.com writes:

> and developed what I called "noun aphasia" when I would talk and the
>  wrong word came out but it started with the same 1st letter.  It also gets
>  worse when I haven't had enough sleep.

Is that what they call it? I do that, and what do they call automatic
transposition of syllables? Sometimes I can't say "Fuddruckers" or "Chicken
Friccase (sp?)" in polite company...

Corwyn

"With girls I get no respect.  A belly dancer told me I turned her stomach."

     - Rodney Dangerfield