[Sca-cooks] Which is which?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Jun 14 06:42:23 PDT 2001

Oh, make me drool before breakfast.....I've been thinking of making up
some polenta, having both cornmeal and semolina in my cupboard....Do you
add the mascarpone to the batter, or do you slice up the polenta, fry it
and add the mascarpone afterwards? Recipe, please? <g>
--Maire (who likes mascarpone with just about anything.....)