OT RE: [Sca-cooks] How long...

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 09:11:35 PDT 2001

You could pack up some jerky and perhaps some vinegared veggies.  Maybe some
chickpea dish or hummus (I don't think it's period though, anyone know?)
with some small bread bits.  Nuts are good.  Dried or fresh fruit or candied
peel.  Tea eggs don't need to be refrigerated but they CAN be frozen thus
doing double duty.  Small fine cakes.  Cookies.

Just a thought.
Olwen