[Sca-cooks] Old?

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 09:41:47 PDT 2001

>Ah my dears. I am 61, and while I have a few gray hairs, they are hard to
>find. So can we get back to food? What's coming into season where you are
>and how would you have fixed it in period? Margarite

Well, July 13. 14. & 15 Bright Hills will be having an event I have
mentioned on the list before.  The event is called One Last Chance.  It is
kind of a "get ready for Pennsic" event.  There will be classes on various
things, I for one am working with Lady Julianna to give a class in Safe Food
Handling and Kitchen Safety.

This event will feature "Trial by Fire".  This has always been a non-event
held in someone's back yard.  It has now been scaled up.  We hope there will
be lots of good competition so come on over and play.

The other big draw ticket for the event is Northern Regional War Practice.
So if you cook but don't have a ride just find a stick jockey with a car and
a little room for your tent and cooler.

Olwen who is old enough to know better but young enough not to care...