[Sca-cooks] Old? Brain fade...

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Jun 14 13:58:03 PDT 2001

Yes!  I'm very fortunate to be very healthy.  I've been pronounced in
full remission (statistically) from breast cancer, my knees are working
MUCH better after 3 months of exercise, and I'm really feeling quite
grand, especially given my physical age.  Sometimes my "bod" lets me
know that it's really not 30 years old, but rather twice that, but, for
the most part, I have nothing to complain about...and everything to be
grateful for!!!

Kiri