[Sca-cooks] Gyro? Hero?

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Jun 14 23:18:02 PDT 2001

Bear commented:
> Brookshire's, H-E-B, and Wal-Mart are supposed to carry Tab still.

Oops. That is correct, at least for H-E-B. Unfortunately, they only
sell it in cans. And I usually drink 2-3 liters of softdrink a day. So
buying it in the cans is expensive. I've also had trouble finding
Fresca and sometimes Diet Mountain Dew in 2 or 3 liter bottles.

My main softdrink is Diet Dr. B, H-E-Bs house beverage that tastes
just like diet Dr. Pepper, but usually sells for around a dollar in
the 3 litter bottle.
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net