[Sca-cooks] Gyro? Hero?

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 15 09:01:59 PDT 2001

In Caid, Tab is available at Ralphs Markets.  Peanuts sold separately, but must
be counted in your daily diet exchanges. <g>

A gal pal of ours is grateful for the availability of Tab -- she is violently
allergic to Aspartame and Tab's the only canned soda still available with
saccharine only.

Selene