sucralose/splenda (was Re: [Sca-cooks] Gyro? Hero?)

Lord Boroghul Khara boroghul at narn.pecan-tree.com
Fri Jun 15 09:19:29 PDT 2001

Splenda is showing up in more and more food items.  My ex wife, Dame
Aislynn, lives by it. It's great for those on the Protein Power Diet.  They
have a web site, and will ship directly to you.  It comes in granular form,
or in little packets.

In my opinion, it has an aftertaste just like saccharine, but Aislynn says
she' can't taste it.

www.splenda.com
more info
http://www.low-carb.com/low-carb/lowcalsweet.html

There's a diet shake, a mocha drink, bottle fruit flavored waters