[Sca-cooks] True sandwich

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 15 17:01:22 PDT 2001

Selene wrote:
>Make that Chocoholics Unanymous!  I'm still nerving up to try out one of the
>period type non-sweet chocolate drink recipes though.  Hold the ambergreese
>please.

Preeety hard to get food quality ambergris these days...

We made a variation on the drink in a cooking class at a Collegium
here. I thought it was good. The teacher seemed to think that orange
flower water, which the recipe called for, was weird. Me, i put it in
the hot chocolate i make for myself normally.

It's certainly worth trying a few times, varying the recipe until it
suits your taste (or maybe it never will, but you need to try more
than once)...

I love chocolate - dark, not milk, and not very sweet - actually, i
don't have a sweet tooth. I don't crave sugar, i crave things like
cream.

And, welcome back, Selene!

Anahita