[Sca-cooks] The "rain" of Queen Mary Grace

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Jun 18 12:26:46 PDT 2001

Sorry you guys got so much rain.  Fortunately the event I worked on, the Calvert
County Relay for Life, was much luckier...instead of getting the thunderstorms
they were predicting for all afternoon Friday and Friday night, we got a couple
of showers Friday night, but the brunt of "Allison" held off until we'd cleared
the site and crawled home for some sleep!

Let's keep our fingers and toes crossed for your July event!!!

Kiri