[Sca-cooks] Re:Glossary - lard

Lord Boroghul Khara boroghul at narn.pecan-tree.com
Mon Jun 18 13:13:22 PDT 2001

I'm still looking up Mongolian/Chinese dishes and trying to flesh out that
section of my cookbook.

Haven't been able to do much really, and have actually been pretty inactive.
The last event I attended or even worked in a kitchen was Atlantian Crown
Tourney last fall, and Judgement of Paris prior to that.  As soon as life
finished kicking its litterbox out at me, I will try to get active again
::sighs:: I won't even be able to go to Pennsic this year.