pasta (was: RE: [Sca-cooks] Okra)

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Mon Jun 18 14:02:02 PDT 2001

Actually, I think buttered rice-pasta boiled in garlic water as a side dish
might do well with the 1 inch mesquite seasoned pork steaks being steamed
over a honey mustard laced water. Veggies of whole carrots,shallot, and a
quartered Vidalia are also in there being steamed in there. A Portobello
that covers each steak will be added at the correct time. The steaming water
ought to make a great gravy, with a little Bisto sprinkled in. Grab-n-growl
and off to a Square dance class for my Lady.
While waiting, I'll snack on some Cheerios. Ru