[Sca-cooks] what is your project?

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 18 15:16:13 PDT 2001

Well, today I sent a batch of medieval cooking links to Duchess Ceinwen's fine
www.KnownWorldWeb.com web site, including a link to ThousandEggs.com of course!

My off-line culinary activities include teaching period cooking to local newcomers
at my house on Wednesday evenings [Aeduin, you are excused this Wednesday, I'm
teaching basic stockmaking to the gals], and instigating another "Iron Chef"
cooking combat in August.  Arts are perceived here as boring, I'm out to prove the
fighting-only boors wrong!  It's looking like Portuguese vs. Pan-Asian, I'll keep
reporting as plans progress.

Selene