[Sca-cooks] what is your project?

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Jun 19 07:40:08 PDT 2001

The other thing I've done that makes Middle English a little easier to understand
is to read the recipe out loud.  You can often understand what a word is when you
pronounce it out loud...that way you're thinking in terms of the sound rather
than a strange spelling.  I thought I was being weird, but a scholar in Middle
English tells me that I accidentally discovered the best way to do it.

Kiri