[Sca-cooks] what is your project?

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Tue Jun 19 12:15:42 PDT 2001

Kiri said:
> I've got a couple of projects in the works.  One, a CA on medieval kitchens, is a
> long-term project that I'm trying to get more work on.  Most of the research is
> done, though I still have a little to do on Tudor kitchens.  One part, on high
> Medieval kitchens, was published in our local A&S publication and, much to my great
> surprise, won the William Blackfox award this past year.

For those of you who might be interested in reading this article, who
don't have access to Kiri's local A&S publication, this article is now
available in the FOOD section of the Florilegium as:
14C-Kitchen-art   (20K) 12/17/00    "The Fourteenth Century Kitchen - A
Guided
                                    Tour" by Baroness Minowara Kiritsubo
(Kiri).
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/14C-Kitchen-art.html