[Sca-cooks] RE: -cran wine/vinegar...

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Jun 20 08:41:53 PDT 2001

margali wrote:

> Hopefully not the same jars from 10 years ago ..

Well, to be honest, that was one of my issues with Milan Brewing Labs.
Extremely high prices because at one time, they were more or less a
local monopoly, and low product turnover. Dust on the shelves, etc., and
this is why I referred to them as an example, rather than as a place I
could recommend as a resource for home brewers.

OTOH, they did perform interesting and unique services, or so they
claimed. You could bring your infected beer in to them for diagnosis and
treatment, for example. God only knows what they did to repair it.

A.

--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com