[Sca-cooks] OT Weaving and knitting sites

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 20 12:24:44 PDT 2001

<blush. drag toe in dirt>

I have part of my SCA website devoted to period knitting,
specifically Medieval Egyptian knitting, which is the earliest known
knitting in the world, with pictures of some of the stuff i've knit.
http://witch.drak.net/lilinah/EgyptKnitIntro.html

OB Food Content:

New listees may not know that i have all nineteen recipes on-line
that i cooked for the Beacon's Gate Boar Hunt last December. The menu
is all historic, and all SCA period, except for 2 or three 17th c.
recipes, such as Turnips in Mustard Sauce, which struck me as not too
different from very late Elizabethan. Several members of this list
generously shared recipes with me and they are credited on the pages.
http://witch.drak.net/lilinah/menu.html

I also have my redactions of three historic Medieval Middle Eastern
recipes, the originals thanks to Lord Cariadoc. (two with chicken,
one for that evergreen: Isfanakh Mutajjan)
http://witch.drak.net/lilinah/Hist-Med-East-Recipes.html

I also have a small selection of Modern Moroccan recipes, some of
which i cook at events.
http://witch.drak.net/lilinah/MarocFoodIndex.html

Anahita