Odd drink (was Re: [Sca-cooks] okra)

Lord Boroghul Khara boroghul at narn.pecan-tree.com
Wed Jun 20 12:33:03 PDT 2001

Anahita uge-ber:

> >I'll have to try that.  I wonder how it compares to the Martini with the
> >octopus in it.
> >
> >Boroghul
>
> Won't be as interesting looking. Hey, barkeep, i'll have one Cthulhu
martini...

> Anahita

There's a place in DC (Storvik, Atlantia) that serves Saketinis.. They have
the baby octopi in them.  One of the local radio station morning shows got a
visit from the place, the DJs and crew tried them out.  I'd like to try
them, since I have a thing for octopus whenever I have Sushi....  Mmmmmmmmmm
SUUUUUUUUSHIIIIIIIIII!.

That, and being a Stanley Cup Winning Season or not, Hardcore screaming on
the top of my lungs red and white wearing Red Wings fan... ANYTHING
involving octopi has to be good!

Boroghul