[Sca-cooks] Re: holding doors

s_keys s_keys at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 20 17:58:35 PDT 2001

Being another Atlantian here, I have to say I agree it quite nice to see a
lady escorted into court.  As a matter of fact, we had one Baron in
Nottinghill Coill, who would call a certain lady into court to see if the
men would actually offer an escort (gee, can't think of who that Baron
was... *wink*)  Buit however, I have seen Gentleman escorted into court by
ladies, and my mad twin sister, the pre-emptive salvage expert when she
masquerades as a man, has offered escort to ladies when thier lords were
unavailible.  Whether or not the offer is accepted by a Lord or Lady, the
point should be that the offer is made.  Just my .02 you may disregard at
your leisure. :)
Meadh
Nottinghill Coill/Atlantia