[Sca-cooks] 13th century bread

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 21 14:29:01 PDT 2001

Christianna wrote:
>I don't know if they distribute in Australia, but Bach's Flower Essences has
>a Rock Rose essence.  We sell them in the health food store I work in, their
>number one product is called Rescue Remedy, which is a blend of flower
>essences used for calming effects for people, pets, and plants!

Bach's Flower Essences are water with almost no plant material in
them. While they are safe to consume, they won't flavor your food.

Essential *oils* are generally not for human consumption. Many
essential oils used for scent are created for this purpose only, are
often synthetic, and are not safe to eat. Don't use essential oils in
food unless they are specifically intended to be eaten and marked as
such.

If you need rock rose, you'll need something involving the actual
plant, and which doesn't contain toxic additives.

Anahita