[Sca-cooks] copper bowls (was whipping egg whites)

Mon Jun 25 05:58:33 PDT 2001

Mea culpa.  I realized I had misplaced the decimal point while reading the
thicknesses several hours after a computer became unavailable.  After three
weeks of being constantly on the go, I'm getting foggy.  Next weekend is
scheduled for R&R.

Bear