[Sca-cooks] Emeril stuff... was: CBS Saturday Morning Show

alm4 at cornell.edu alm4 at cornell.edu
Mon Jun 25 12:13:41 PDT 2001

I don't particularly like him very much.  Although I sometimes watch and
he doesn't seem to be so irritating. I think it depends on how many bams
he puts in it, and how obnoxious a mood he is in.

I like Ciao Italia myself and some other program on the food network that
I don't remember the name of.

	Angeline