[Sca-cooks] CBS Saturday Morning Show

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Mon Jun 25 18:29:08 PDT 2001

In a message dated 6/25/01 9:20:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
TerryD at Health.State.OK.US writes:

> The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse -- War, Famine, Pestilence and Death.

I'm here with me Bible and sent a e-mail to Phillipa about it and I have some
questions of me own: 1st horseman is war and the 4th is death. I'm guessing
that #3 is famine and #2 is pestilence since it says that it told people that
they should kill each other. Am I right?

>I would think Shatner should be the Fifth Horseman -- Boredom.

Agreed totally.

Misha