[Sca-cooks] American Iron Chef

Pixel, Queen of Cats pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Tue Jun 26 06:14:33 PDT 2001

I usually try to sit on my hands for these type of statements, but this
one I had to respond to.

Japanese animators copied Disney, when anime was first starting out. Why
do you think all the people in the early stuff have Bambi eyes?

And if America always copies Japan, why is McDonald's so dang popular over
there?

Margaret, who knows people for whom anime is their livelihood