[Sca-cooks] blue food

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Wed Jun 27 06:45:15 PDT 2001

oxidised: by exposing to air . . . whipping.

Puree the blackberries in a food processor or food mill, and strain the
juice, pressing to extract as much liquid as possible. In a mortar or in a
blender, grind the almonds and ginger, then mix with the blackberry juice.
Contact with the air will turn the mixture a dark blue.
   Add the verjuice and strain once more. Season with salt to taste.