[Sca-cooks] [OT] London Cookbook Stores

Nanna Rögnvaldardóttir nannar at isholf.is
Thu Jun 28 14:06:56 PDT 2001

Giano asked:

>I'll be in London in July, among other things
>shopping for cookbooks, and am still looking for
>good addresses to browse for historical ones and
>'period stuff'. Can anyone point me to something?

Well, there is of course Books for Cooks at Blenheim Crescent - they have
several thousand cookbook and cooking related titles on their shelves, and
some used titles too. If a British cookbook is in print, they probably have
it. Every visit there has a disastrous effect on my credit card bill.

Nanna