[Sca-cooks] Terry Pratchett and Horsemen of the Apocalypse

Dana Huffman letrada at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 16:57:04 PDT 2001

OK, I tried to resist, but I've gotta be a librarian for a
minute here.  As long as we're off-topic anyway, may I
recommend to Terry Pratchett fans the works of Tom Holt?  I
particularly recommend "Who's afraid of Beowulf?" as a
starter, although "Grail blazers" and "Overtime" would
probably also be appropriate for this group, and they're
all pretty darn good.  A much under-appreciated author,
IMHO.  Probably has an enemy in the Milk Marketing Board or
something.

Dana/Ximena
P.S. Does mention of the Milk Marketing Board count as
Obligatory Food Content, or should I ask about pickled
garlic again?  Back to lurking...