SC - list newbie/Seasonal food.

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Fri Mar 2 10:49:04 PST 2001

    Jeeze, must be nice to have that kind of money to be able to pull that
sort of stunt. Of course, I've always felt that any company / organization
which wants to start a program of drug testing should start with the people
who can afford it the most . . .
    But I'm forced to wonder if the missionaries achieved any sort of
enlightenment from the experience?

    Sieggy