SC - feasting and religion (longish)

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Mar 2 12:39:39 PST 2001

Well, _I_ wouldn't be offended by it.  But then, I observe Lent (in a
personal, modern fashion) although I am not Catholic.

I wasn't here for it, but I understand that here in the West we _have_ had
one Passover foods feast here, so apparently it wasn't too controversial.  I
wasn't here, so I don't know how documentable the feast was.)

(About 5 years ago; Na'arah bat Avram was the head cook)

Talitha

Anahita asked:

(snip)