SC - New virus to look out for

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Fri Mar 2 14:06:22 PST 2001

>     Q: How many Atlantians does it take to change a
>     lightbulb?
>     A: That depends, which household does it belong
>     to?

As a former Atlantian, I must admit, I don't get this.   So far as I know,
all the major households are interlinked through squireships former and
current.  To non-members it basically constitutes one household, so it
wouldn't matter whose household owned the bulb, just send a squire.
Obviously, I'm missing some connection. Perhaps Kiri can 'enlighten' me.

But the Caid one is true!

Bonne (running as fast as she can for the rock)