SC - list newbie/Seasonal food.

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Tue Mar 6 06:49:46 PST 2001

> I don't think this is a matter of personal taste.  At
> least, not in this context.  I believe it is more a
> matter of religious doctrine, and in that case they
> would have a higher authority to answer to...

Hm... since pagans and atheists really don't have a higher authority to
answer to on this one, I suspect that we are talking about Jews, Muslims,
Buddhists, etc. (and possibly some types of Protestants) being offended by
being offered food prepared according to the period rules for the Lenten
season. Has anyone asked about this on the appropriate [Religion]in the
Sca lists?
- -- Jenne
(Jadwiga would definitely not care about this. ;) )

- --
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"Are you finished? If you're finished, you have to put down the spoon."