SC - Re: Aussie Aussie Aussie

kylie walker kyliewalker at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 7 22:30:45 PST 2001

Well, I'm one of the Aussie brigade and one of the hardly-ever-writes
brigade as well. The two aren't really related ...

There are three reasons why I don't post much - first (and the main reason),
I am only on line at work at the moment, and since I am subscribed to at
least a half-dozen newslists, I am flat out keeping up with reading, let
alone replying; second, within the time I devote to historical stuff,
costuming has kind of grabbed my mind and is holding it in a stranglehold at
the moment; and third, I usually feel there are many people far more
knowledgeable in this area than I who can better answer the questions
posted, or contribute to discussions - don't really see much point in adding
to the already high volume with "Uh, yeah, I agree" either.

But I love reading and learning.

Kylie Walker