SC - Need help getting quince or murri

Craig Jones. craig.jones at airservices.gov.au
Tue Mar 13 22:10:00 PST 2001

And it came to pass on 13 Mar 01, , that Devra at aol.com wrote:

> Thank you so much for your good wishes, Lord A!  I am still not sure that it
> all happened.  'Stunned' is a good description.

Lady Devra was at her merchant table in the back of the hall when
she was summoned into court.  The hall was noisy and had bad
acoustics, so the call had to be relayed to the rear.  Devra came
hurrying forward with a "what do they want now?" look on her face,
which changed into a "deer in the headlights" look of bewilderment.

(I don't want to know what *I* looked like in court.  I suspect I was
doing a goldfish imitation.)

> That was good cheese, Lady Bridgit!

Thank you.  I'm looking forward to trying a new batch, but I won't do
so until I've finished the leftovers.

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann