SC - OT: Anthropology-OOP

HICKS, MELISSA HICKS_M at casa.gov.au
Thu Mar 15 20:10:07 PST 2001

>> >doesn't quite gell with the actual fact that mostly they
>> only go once per
>> >month.
>>
>> Mel,
>>
>> Your family goes to church?  I've only been married to you
>> for 4 years and I
>> never noticed.  Chuckle...
>>
>> Drake.
>
>Extended family - and it was an example - sheesh !!!
>
>Now lets take this offlist please?

Why? It makes for such an . . . interesting anthropological study
for the rest of us.

<grin>

(Hmmm. Grossly Off Topic - but I've heard about the Margaret
Mead/Samoa discussion, and how some maintain she still did
good work, and others maintain that she was fooled. Just for
my own curiosity, has there been anything close to a resolution
of all this, on one side or t'other?)

And, yes, let's take it off topic, or wait until Festival?

Alban