SC - My kingdom for a hobby

Angus angus at iamawitch.com
Tue Mar 20 07:05:45 PST 2001

Micaylah described a recent article about the SCA in her local paper
and quoted:
> Monks used to make a liquor out of goat's milk that everyone agrees was
> disgusting.

Huh? Is this something you gave him or something he came up with
himself? If the former, more information please.  The only alcoholic
beverage from milk that I know of is kumiss and I figure it mainly
shows how desperate the Mongols were for something to ferment. And
it was from mare's milk, not goat's milk, as far as I know.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net