SC - Re: Bidding for Feast

s_keys s_keys at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 26 18:10:39 PST 2001

Truly having attended feasts that both of you have cooked I cannot say I
feel I was *ever* overcharged for the food.  (Of course that also does not
take into account the amount of fun, and knowledge I have gained working
with you in the kitchen (: ) Of course, feeding Scadians is different than
feeding mundanes, as we were reminded at the medieval dinner we cooked for
the church.  Considering the average Scadian appitite we do scale up
servings a bit.  What would have normally fed about 20 scadians at the
church dinner resulted in *tons* of leftovers for the kitchen crew at the
church dinner.  (Noty that I complained..  Mmmm... Meat Pie and Loysens.)
Mebh