SC - Bidding for Feast - Winner's comments (Part 2)

Diana L Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Mon Mar 26 20:42:49 PST 2001

I think I will make a selection of charsets for our community seder this year!
Phillipa
oh btw, a fellow on my Jewish recipe list wanted to make his own mustard for
Passover.  I sent him my file on medieval mustards!!  :-)
<<
 Phillipa,

 Thank you for this recipe, which looks easy and yummy.  Last
 year, I tired several exotic charosets for our family seder, and they
 were very popular.  Maybe I'll try this one this year.