SC - OOP -

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Tue Mar 27 06:59:25 PST 2001

> budget, and can't afford to underbid, or even volunteer to cook if I'm
> expected to cover meals or snacks for the kitchen help. I am trying to get
> a feel for what is expected of a head cook (or whatever title you prefer).

Hm. I don't know of anywhere where the cook is _expected_ to provide meals/snacks for
kitchen help. It's a good way to bribe them and keep them happy, but you don't have to do
it. Of course, it's a fraught situation if your group doesn't do dayboard and you need
kitchen help for all day.

- --
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at mail.browser.net
"The worst thing I can say of a person is, 'they couldn't be bothered'."