SC - period charoset recipes for Sarah bas Mordechai

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Tue Mar 27 11:17:43 PST 2001

Indeed, I am familiar with the wonderful peach pits, and agree they would
make a nice accompaniment for the peach roast/pottage.
Christianna

> Sorry, I should have been more specific.  I was referring to a recipe for
cinnamon-flavored marzipan molded in the shape of peach pits.  The recipe
had discussed on the list before, and Mistress Christianna is familiar with
it, so I didn't think to explain my joke.  Apologies for the confusion.