SC - OOP - "White List" question

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 16:54:52 PST 2001

Liadan, we think alike. i was about to say almost the
same thing. And your post just made me hungry. We
lived in the desert for over 5 years, and there isn't
any poke salad there. We used to go pick paper grocery
bags full of the stuff when I was a kid.(And the
plants that had gotten too mature to pick, we'd use
the berries to dye things with when we got home. That
stuff doesn't wash out.) But I like my poke salad,
beans and cornbread. Ooh, that sounds good.

(Pity we
can't get
> pokeweed banned. *sigh*).

You can't ban my pokeweed.  I'd not get any greens in
my diet a'tal!
I'm fixen
to go pickin' poke salad this weekend. And wild
lettuce and lamb's
quarter and
all kinda nourishin' weeds.  Add a little fried
fatback & vinegar
dressin' and a
pan of buttermilk cornbread --Ummmmmm Good!

Liadan