SC - Re: Very OT/OOP - chefs & appeal

kylie walker kyliewalker at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 29 07:28:15 PST 2001

>Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 16:17:44 +1000
>From: "Craig Jones." <craig.jones at airservices.gov.au>
>Subject: SC - chefs & sex appeal!

>Antonio's not too bad. To digress, I have Elizabeth David's Italian
>Cookbook. Absolutely fantastic.  A must have for the well read cook.

Weeell, yes, but I have this dog-eared copy I picked up at a school fete. I
love the fact that it is pre-loved. But I prefer Bread & Yeast Cookery.

>>ps. Maybe I might write a cookbook after Festival.  Yeah, who am I
>>kidding, I mean who'd publish me, having no sex appeal and all that...
>>":)~

You shameless fisher for compliments, you! I am not commenting, Mel might do
me serious harm. However - you publish, I'm sure I can think of a food
editor who'd review it ... But are you serious? Food history book? Tell me
more (scenting possible story here...)

As for the good news - thanks muchly. How did you hear?

Kylie