SC - poison in peach pits

Kathleen Hogan kitchenwytch at home.com
Thu Mar 29 08:36:44 PST 2001

Whoops! sorry Stefan,  You are right of course about methods.  I was going
through my Passover stuff and and I guess I just didn't think any farther.
Mea Culpa!

Phillipa  :-)
<<
 Thanks, Phillipa. However this is the modern method for sugaring such
 items. The period methods appear to vary in several ways. The modern
 method is probably much easier. One of the primary differances being
 that the item is dipped in the sugar solution over and over, many times
 and allowed to dry between dippings rather than just once. I think there
 were also some other differances. >>